A little bit about me
My training has gone parallel into both fields, although my work for the last 25 years has focused on communication.
My studies of the degree of Environmental Sciences (UNED) give me a multidisciplinary vision of the skills related to the environment: botany, ecology, geology, entomology, cartography,… but also on natural landscape and cultural landscape.
3 years of the Geology career (University of Zaragoza) allowed me to study, especially paleontology, internal and external geodynamics or geological cartography.
My training in drawing began with barely 10 years, that I’ve completing with numerous specific courses:
- University of Newcastle (Australia) – Drawing Nature, Science and Culture: Natural History Illustration.
- Infographic techniques – Fernando Baptista (National Geographic)
- EUDE Business School (Spain) – Expert in Marketing, Advertising and Communication.
- UOC, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (Spain) – Multimedia Graduate.
In more than 25 years of work, I have been entrusted from small images to large museum projects. But ultimately, the important thing is what we can do together from now on, so … let’s do it!
Some entities and companies with which I am lucky enough to share projects:
- Instituto Pirenaico de Ecología – CSIC
- Spanish Network of the United Nations Global Compact
- Ecología y Desarrollo Foundation – ECODES
- Fotografía y Biodiversidad Association
- Fundació Mediambiental – Els Ports-Maestrat Foundation
- Sancho de Beurko Elkartea Association
Awards and exhibitions:
- Finalist 8th edition of the International Prize for Scientific Illustration “Illustraciencia”. National Museum of Natural Sciences of Madrid and Catalan Association of Scientific Communication, 2021.
- 1er. prize photo competition. “El Güeira” Cultural Association Vistabella (Zgz), 2009
- 2º. prize photo competition. “El Güeira” Cultural Association Vistabella (Zgz), 2009
- 1er. award in the category of reports. Photography competition “Domadores de Fuego”, Muel (Zgz), 2009
- Exhibition “Naturaleza Vida”. Outono Fotográfico, Ourense 2001
Do we start working?
If you prefer to send an email or attach a diagram or documentation, you can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org